Win a FREE Kindle!



THE CONTEST HAS ENDED.


THE WINNER OF THE KINDLE IS: TODD CAMERON (HENNESSEY, OK)

Feel free to complete the survey; however there's no incentive except for receiving cool points from yours truly.

----

It's been a while since I've surveyed you, my dear readers, so I'm curious to see who is hanging out here. This is a very unscientific survey to determine the profile of the person reading my blog. Please want to know about you. I want to know about you. So please take a few moments to complete the survey. Your feedback will help me shape the content so that it's a better fit for you, my audience. And... to thank you for participating I'm giving away a FREE Kindle! plus some additional swag to one lucky person.

Click [
here] to complete the survey and enter the contest.
You have until Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at 5PM (EST) to complete the readership survey and enter my little contest here.

2 Responses to “Win a FREE Kindle!”

  1. # Blogger Brian Miller

    dude, great incentive...i want one!  

  2. # Blogger dez

    pretty amazing  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com