Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...
This is the Manic Monday Minute...
- Just another Manic Monday...
- Spent the last 4 days nursing myself back to health.
- Came down with the flu last Wednesday.
- Glad to be back & better.
- Was super glad I got to participate in our services yesterday at church.
- Our STORY series in our student ministry is off-the-hook. Last night was intense!
- God is doing some amazing things!
- People love poems.
- Countdown to #SYMC2011 is underway. Will I see you there?
- Are we connected on Facebook?
- I won a Kindle from Jabberbox.tv last week.
- I want to see The King's Speech.
- Regardless of what you think of Justin Bieber, I think he got robbed at the Grammys. Can't believe he lost the Best New Artist category to someone who most people don't even know.
- Working on a new teaching series for late March...
- Someone wished me a Happy President's Day today. My reply "What does that mean? I don't even have the day off!"
- I'm curious as to what Barack Obama does on this day? I would like to know how he spends his time on President's Day. Anyone?
- I'm partnering with Water Missions International to provide safe water for communities in need across the globe.
- Will you consider joining my team by donating $10? Ten dollars can save one life!
- Lots of new subscribers to my blog. Welcome. Get the feed [here]
- Make sure you join me on twitter.
- Stay tuned dear readers. I've got a little something special for you this week...
Labels: Manic Monday Minute