Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...
This is the Manic Monday Minute...
  • Just another Manic Monday...
  • Spent the last 4 days nursing myself back to health.
  • Came down with the flu last Wednesday.
  • Glad to be back & better.
  • Was super glad I got to participate in our services yesterday at church.
  • Our STORY series in our student ministry is off-the-hook. Last night was intense!
  • God is doing some amazing things!
  • People love poems.
  • Countdown to #SYMC2011 is underway. Will I see you there?
  • Are we connected on Facebook?
  • I won a Kindle from Jabberbox.tv last week.
  • I want to see The King's Speech.
  • Regardless of what you think of Justin Bieber, I think he got robbed at the Grammys. Can't believe he lost the Best New Artist category to someone who most people don't even know.
  • Working on a new teaching series for late March...
  • Someone wished me a Happy President's Day today. My reply "What does that mean? I don't even have the day off!"
  • I'm curious as to what Barack Obama does on this day? I would like to know how he spends his time on President's Day. Anyone?
  • I'm partnering with Water Missions International to provide safe water for communities in need across the globe.
  • Will you consider joining my team by donating $10? Ten dollars can save one life!
  • Lots of new subscribers to my blog. Welcome. Get the feed [here]
  • Make sure you join me on twitter.
  • Stay tuned dear readers. I've got a little something special for you this week...

Labels:

2 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

  1. # Blogger Raven

    Glad you're feeling better!  

  2. # Blogger Rob

    Chipotle has healing powers, but you have to get the burrito. Next time go for that and you will be healed in no time.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com