Stay Classy [ #SYMC Music Video]

Each year Jake Rutenbar creates a music video for the conference. This year he raised the bar. Check out this year's installment titled "Stay Classy." This is one of the slickest videos I think I've ever seen at a conference and its definitely worth 4.5 minutes of your time.

RSS Subscribers: there is video [here]

Labels: , , ,

3 Responses to “Stay Classy [ #SYMC Music Video]”

  1. # Blogger Toyin O.

    interesting video, thanks for sharing:)  

  2. # Blogger Mook

    Do you know why they took down the video?  

  3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    No idea. I'm trying to find out.

    //TC//  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com