Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • Its the Manic Monday Minute - fresh from Philly.
  • This M (cubed) comes to you from the road...
  • I'm stoked about our work in Philly this week.
  • We have some sweet t-shirts I designed for the occasion.
  • I think I'm over my allergy probs. I'm so relieved.
  • Want to start a new book and can't decide what I should read. Any suggestions?
  • We had a great service yesterday.
  • We had communion and there were a few mess ups... which basically changed the mood from contemplative to entertaining.
  • We started the service in a very entertaining way with some beach balls, music and dancing. It was fun but unexpected for our folks, I'm sure.
  • Ate Cracker Barrel last night. Thats always good for me.
  • Glad to hear NewSpring had a good launch yesterday.
  • Someone trashed my car yesterday while I was in the evening service. I walked out to find trash on my car. I'll be fingerprinting later.
  • You should get one of these for your front yard.
  • Got up around 5am today. That is what I consider middle of the night.
  • Check out vids from WiBo posted by my friend ChurchyDave.
  • Looking forward to being in Ohio in just two weeks!
  • Anyone from Ohio reading this?
  • Praying for my friend, Tim Liu, who is speaking to the masses in Sweden. What a cool opportunity!
  • Can't believe I missed the premiere of Big Brother last night. I started watching that show last season and missed last night's premiere. Bummer.
  • Even though I've dropped a few pounds in the last few weeks I need to go hardcore! Its coming.
  • Still can't get over what Jesse Jackson said about Obama. That junk was funny... considering he forgot the mic was on! Rev. Jackson, there is no way to come back from that.
  • I'll be twittering updates live from Philly this week...
  • Crawford out!

     Subscribe here to the RSS Feed.

    Labels:

  • 4 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Unknown

      what kind of book are you looking for? I just started reading "the shack" and while I hate jumping on bandwagons and doing/reading things that are 'popular'...so far it's really good.  

    2. # Blogger Unknown

      oh, and the frogs! be for cereal...those are awesome frogs and you and churchydave KNOW it! =)  

    3. # Anonymous Anonymous

      read Redeeming Love by Francene Rivers... it's a x-ian book based on the book of Hosea set in the early pioneer days in the old West. SOOO good!!!

      it's a must read...

      -theresa elena larsen  

    4. # Blogger Tim Liu

      Thanks for the prayers, that means a lot to me! The trip was awesome!  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com