I'm Running for President

I've been sitting on the fence for too long. I've shared my frustration with the masses about how I'm uncertain of who I will vote for in this year's election - since Mike Huckabee is no longer in the race.

I threw the random idea around to a few people about me running for President. Little did I know several people thought it would be funny to make it happen and the news has spread all over the internet. Now I'm doing interviews with press and everything! So I'm making it official... Crawford for President!


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Responses to “I'm Running for President”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    That's hilarious!!! With the options we have this year, I'd vote for you!:)  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    Thanks, Chris, for the vote ... and the vote of confidence too.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com