Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • Its the Manic Monday Minute - live from Ohio! .
  • This M (cubed) comes to you from the sticks in Ohio.
  • ...although I want to thank Jesus for the free Wifi here in the hotel.
  • We have a team of 27 here in Ohio building a church.
  • Yesterday we attended the church service. Felt like a 300 people crammed into a very small church made to hold 40
  • They desperately need the new church building... and we are excited to be a part of building it.
  • On the way to church we passed about 8 horse and buggies. Lots of amish people in these parts.
  • I wanted to take a detour and go to the Amish church... (as that is where the horse and buggies were headed) but my team would not let me.
  • Today was our first day on the job site. Everyone worked hard and did a great job.
  • We are here till Saturday. Please pray for our team this week as we minister.
  • I'm having some major allergy issues right now. Feel like my throat is closing up. Hope it gets better soon!
  • My neighbor gave me a free watermelon before I left. I brought that thing with me. Cut into it last night. It was prob the best watermelon I've ever had. No joke.
  • Some strange lady is trying to speak spanish on the phone beside me right now.
  • Currently listening to some tunes via my myspace page. I need to update that with some fresh new music. What would you recommend?
  • Lost some tweet peeps the other day at random. It was weird... but I got them back later.
  • Last night was so nice. I just sat by the pool and enjoyed the weather.
  • Looking forward to my return to South Carolina in a couple of weeks. Attending my cousin's wedding there and seeing my wonderful fam.
  • I'm beginning to feel like I'm on tour. It really has been that crazy this summer. Lots of traveling... but I've enjoyed it.
  • Next time I tour I want to make a stop on the west coast.
  • I'm excited about Vince Antonucci's latest announcement that he will be planting a church in Las Vegas on the strip.
  • Today is the birthday of one of my team members. Happy Birthday Nancy!
  • All our ministerial staff is here this week. We left the weekend services in the hands of our star volunteers. They rock!
  • Ok, I have to peace out. Lots to do here.

     Subscribe here to the RSS Feed.

    Labels:

  • 0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com