Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • Its the Manic Monday Minute - drama-filled!.
  • This M (cubed) comes to you back at home.
  • I'm glad to be back from Philly and looking forward to Ohio in just a few days!
  • Returned a rental today and had arranged for someone to pick me up.
  • They apparently were not listening to the details during the convo and did not arrive on time.
  • I was stranded for nearly an hour before starting to think I had been punk'd. Then arranged for a new ride.
  • It was a very frustrating morning for me, considering I've been busy for the past few weeks (traveling and coordinating camps or projects) and this was the first day back in the office and I had lots to do!
  • I was very frustrated. I tried to be graceful (considering this has happened before -- with the same person)... but its hard. Even though they aren't good with the follow-through I guess they deserve at least one cool point for offering.
  • Later I had a face to face convo with someone else recapping a situation that happened a few weeks ago.
  • It was drama everywhere I turned.
  • Ate at the cafeteria for lunch.
  • Good friend,Steve Bradshaw, spoke for us yesterday. It was great to see him and hear him preach again. Thanks Steve!
  • NBC broke the big news today on Leno's last day. It was announced earlier.
  • Jimmy Fallon will be taking the late, late night spot it appears.
  • Had a great time meeting lots of new friends last week in Philly. Several of them checking out the blog for the first time. Thanks for stopping by guys!
  • This and this is very cool.
  • Cannot WAIT to see The Dark Knight this week. Hoping to see it in the IMAX.
  • Ohio I'm coming your way on Saturday!
  • Will be working with a team in building a church there. Should be awesome!
  • Lots of new tweet peeps lately but some of them are spammers.
  • Planning a trip mid-August to the coast of South Carolina for a wedding. Would love to fly as I hate driving so much by myself. Tickets are so dang expensive.
  • Eating lunch with Tally Wilgis this week. We're hitting up a sweet wing place.
  • Someone asked me earlier today if I created a myspace as a publicity stunt. I thought that was pretty funny and responded "Yes!"
  • Had a couple of convos today with complete strangers who seemed to want to spill their guts on me. I love when that happens. Its such a God-thing I think. It is so true that people are spiritually hungry and in need.
  • Hope tomorrow is a better day.
  • How was your day?


     Subscribe here to the RSS Feed.

    Labels:

  • 3 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Jason Curlee

      I've been getting a ton of twitter spammers as well...must be in the water.

      As for my day...it was good to relax after all the work and late nights last week.  

    2. # Blogger dearabby

      Where are you gonna be in Ohio? If it's in Columbus, I may stop by to say hi!  

    3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @ Jason - Yea, definitely in the water.
      --
      @ Abby - Logan, OH. Not sure at the moment where that is in relation to Columbus. Its in the middle of nowhere I think!  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com