Free Wifi at Starbucks

Dear Starbucks,

I’m sorry. I was about to send some hate mail to you because I thought it was ridiculous that you were charging $9.95 per day for internet access while other places of goodness were providing free wifi. Today I discovered that the wifi does flow like milk and honey (at least for two hours daily) in your great establishment. I will now share the good news with my friends so they can enjoy the benefits too.

Sincerely,
Terrace Crawford


So here's how you enjoy the goodness...
  • Buy a Starbucks gift card.
  • Go to Starbucks.com to register it.
  • Click on Starbucks Card
  • Click Register now
  • Set up your Starbucks account
  • Complete the registration
  • Complete the free registration for a AT&T Wireless account
  • Enjoy the benefits.






    *You must have at least $5.00 loaded on your gift card at all times to enjoy the free wifi and the other blessed benefits indicated in this post.


    Labels: , , , ,

  • 5 Responses to “Free Wifi at Starbucks”

    1. # Anonymous Robert Pooley

      Is that two hours period? Per week? Per month? Per day?  

    2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @ Robert - Its daily.  

    3. # Blogger Dave Daniels

      ...or grab a coffee, head on over to your favorite spot for WIFI, drink your coffee on the way to that spot and enjoy ENDLESS FREE WIFI!!

      P.S. 2 Hours is not exactly "flowing like milk and honey" for me. But to each his own.  

    4. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @ Dave - Yea, I agree... but I'm glad to know I at least have 2 hours. Starbys still needs to learn some lessons from those other places of goodness.  

    5. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      This comment has been removed by the author.  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com