TC at S3

I've been invited by the Virginia Baptist Mission Board to speak at their upcoming S3 Summit at Eagle Eyrie Conference Center in Lynchburg, VA on September 19-20. They have asked me to do 3 breakout sessions, alongside keynote speaker Tim Elmore, about current youth trends, pop culture today as we know it and the church's response. I'm looking forward to speaking but have a TON of work to do.



I literally tried to get out of this opportunity as there are guys more suited for these kind of opportunities, but they insisted that I was the person of their choosing and after discussing with the coordinator at length my heart on the matter of pop culture today it was clear that this particular opportunity may be meant for me.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Responses to “TC at S3”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    TC, what an honor! Congrats buddy, I'm sure you'll do an amazing job!  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @ Clayton - thanks. I received that like a Hallmark.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com