Obama's Prayer

The news broke recently about Obama's visit to the wailing wall in Jerusalem and the prayer he wrote to God.





Here is the text of his prayer:

"Lord - Protect my family and me. Forgive me my sins, and help me guard against pride and despair. Give me the wisdom to do what is right and just. And make me an instrument of your will."



Obama is under a lot of scrutiny lately in regards to virtually everything he does, but whatever your thoughts of him you have to admire his prayer.



(ht to Marko)

Labels: ,

1 Responses to “Obama's Prayer”

  1. # Blogger Joy Manoleros

    What I want to know is who pulled this piece of paper out of the wall?

    Nice to know prayer is still sacred....  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com