Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute
  • Whew. Past few days have been a blurrr. Seriously.
  • Great weekend services at Crossroads. Started a new series called "Picking up the Pieces."
  • I really hate playing phone tag. It gets old.
  • Had a great time with students last night. Played a little surprise solo on a ukulele.
  • Looking forward to debriefing The Nines conference this Wednesday with 11 other bloggers who hosted the simulcast.
  • Some people are wound too tight. Really people... life is TOO SHORT. Lighten up.
  • Great post by Clayton King today [click here]. It's all about "Mondays" too.
  • Anyone notice that bloggers are continuing to lose steam? I'm actually starting to read other things now because my daily blog reading has been cut back. Maybe thats a good thing, no?
  • Really Kayne? What happened to you last night on the VMAs?
  • You lost your mind. Don't even begin to blame it on the ah-ah-ah-ah-al-co-hol.
  • Follow my daily musings on twitter.
  • Really burdened for a pastor friend who has been through it the last few years. His church doesn't seem to understand what a gift they have!
  • Can't get enough Kings of Leon.
  • So big news last week. I'm excited about Ellen taking the gig on American Idol. I think she's hilarious and will make the show more interesting.
  • Youth workers, did you see this deal from Church Art Works?
  • Had a pretty important meeting today. Hope good things come from it.
  • Excited about all the new faces at Crossroads
  • Gonna be connecting with leaders from across the country this week. I may be calling you - just a heads up. =)
  • I had this idea last week. Then this guy put it into action. Funny how sometimes great minds think just alike. and yes, I'm using the idea. I mean, it was mine too.
  • I'm toast.
  • Stay classy like Beyonce, San Diego.


  • Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com