Thank You Sponsors

I’m convinced I have the best team of sponsors (and there's room for more!). Do me a favor and click through to one or two of these sites. If you find something you like, tell them I sent you.

Here are the folks that are making things move & shake around here:

Clover – provides websites for growing churches and ministries that are slick, user friendly and very affordable.

Youth Ministry Coaches - equips youth ministries by providing consulting, communicating, coaching and counseling services. [Tell David I said hello].

Media Works - a design-based print and promotions company producing incredible work for companies, ministries and organizations. [Frank is the man!]

Story Chicago – a first-of-its-kind experience for communicators of the Gospel on October 28-29 at Chicago's legendary Paramount Theatre.

If you’re interested, we still have advertising spots available for your organization. Email me for more details. I’d love to have you join our team!

Labels:

0 Responses to “Thank You Sponsors”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com