Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...
This is the Manic Monday Minute...
- Welcome to the blog. Picking up lots of new readers recently.
- It's been a rough few days. A friend lost her baby and was 3 weeks shy of delivery. I don't understand these things... but I've learned to just trust.
- The pollen is in full effect here. Allergies are killing me.
- Enjoyed spending time at the Boys & Girls club on Friday with kids.
- I'm looking forward to speaking in our weekend services this weekend & next. #Easter
- Are we connected on Facebook?
- A friend of mine visited NY this past weekend and brought me back a bagel for my breakfast today. Perhaps one of the best breakfasts I've ever had...
- I picked up a copy of Producer, a book written by one of the producers of Larry King Live. Can't wait to read.
- I've been watching American Idol. Lots of incredible talent this season.
- I've noticed that the judges aren't giving any criticisms.
- Interviewing a few church leaders this week. Always excited to learn...
- My friend, Paul Turner, shared these 10 iPhone Apps with me. I like these.
- #Fact: I do not like Dr. Pepper.
- Looking forward to live blogging the Orange Conference the last week of April. Hope to see you in the ATL.
- Took a student out to eat wings tonight for his birthday. Good times.
- Can't wait to see Will Ferrell make his debut on #theoffice
- When I met this girl a few years ago I nearly proposed marriage. It's too late now.
- Glad the Government didn't shut down. I have an issue with that whole thing. How would you feel if they called you "non-essential?" Then again, I'm a youth pastor. I can relate. I've been the non-essential guy. Perhaps you have too.
- Stopped in Borders tonight for a few minutes. Every book was $1.99. Store closing. I wish every book costed $1.99. For a few moments I was in heaven.
- My friend, Doug Fields, is putting on a leadership conference for students that you should really check out.
- Don't miss the Manic Monday Minute. Get the feed [here]
Labels: Manic Monday Minute