6 Crucial Tips To Help You Be a Better Parent [Video]

Saw this video earlier today of Frank Luntz and Michele Borba on the Today Show sharing 6 things that parents need to know.

Luntz runs a research group and surveyed 6,400 people for his new book "What Americans Really Want." The 6 things outlined in the video are not surprising to me... but may be a tall order for the average family today. One encouraging thing was seeing "Attend Church Weekly" on the list (around the 1:35 mark...). Watch the video, then feel free to comment and let me know if you think the list is a good one. I'd especially like to hear from parents.


RSS Subscribers: there is video [here]

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Responses to “6 Crucial Tips To Help You Be a Better Parent [Video]”

  1. # Blogger Crystal Banks

    I think it's a great start :) I'm a Mom of seven and I think I'd add some things... especially a great big hug at least once a day :)

    Thanks for sharing! @Love4AMAZED  

  2. # Blogger Rob

    I love that he threw the Blackberry. This was a great list!  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com