ChurchLeaders ReDesign

We've just redesigned the homepage at ChurchLeaders.com. I'm coming up on a year (can't believe its been that long already) as an editor for them. I've truly enjoyed working along with such great people. If you've never checked out the site I encourage you to do that today!
Here's a snapshot in the meantime:

Labels: , , ,

2 Responses to “ChurchLeaders ReDesign”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I really like the layout. Not much character to the site, but the focus is the articles and I give it an A-.  

  2. # Anonymous HVAC Contractors Altoona

    Heello mate nice blog  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com