Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...
This is the Manic Monday Minute...
  • Had a great weekend...
  • Weather was great for the most part. It's been hot one day... and sorta warm the next.
  • Looking forward to the weekend. I'll be joining my family for a much-needed beach vacation.
  • I'm sippin a ChickFila Sweet Tea while I write this...
  • What's up with customer service these days? It's horrible! Companies really need to raise the bar of expectation with their employees.
  • I accidentally texted a winky face to my students and they schooled me on how that was considered "creeper text."
  • Really looking forward to the start of my brand-new Coaching Network.
  • If you are a youth worker whose been in the field 5 years or less, check it out [here]
  • I'm giving thought to starting a bible study over chicken wings. Wings & Word ... just sayin.
  • Check out this brand-new camp my friend, Marko, is putting together for middle school workers!
  • Had a little Capture the Caption contest on my blog a couple days ago. I'd like to announce the winner is Joy. Joy, please contact me for your free resource. ;)
  • If you are new here to the blog, welcome. Feel free to subscribe [here]
  • Stay classy!

Labels:

0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com