How To Make Your Small Group Fail!

I saw this creative parody video online that is a great reminder to small group leaders that developing authentic community is messy and requires us to go deeper.


Here are a couple of articles (on the subject) that I have read recently that caught my attention:
Share your small group horror stories or links to articles on the subject in the comments!

RSS Subscribers: there is video [here]

Labels: , , ,

1 Responses to “How To Make Your Small Group Fail!”

  1. # Blogger Rob

    This video is most excellent. Thanks for sharing.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com