Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...
This is the Manic Monday Minute...
- Welcome to the Manic. Monday. Minute.
- Been a crazy week.
- Let me first say thanks to those who have served in our Armed Forces. I wouldn't have the privilege to even blog if it weren't for the sacrifice our military members have made for us.
- Enjoyed a couple days with my family. They came to visit me in good ole' VA. ;)
- We had a great time hanging out and saw a couple movies together.
- Saw the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. I thought it was the best of the Pirates movies.
- Also saw Eagle Eye... which was intense. Great movie.
- Been having some great conversations in the last couple weeks. I'm very excited about a couple projects I'm working on.
- I've received a huge response to my post on developing a coaching network. I'm getting emails and tweets daily. Looking forward to rolling this out over the next few weeks. Stay tuned to the blog for info. I'd love for you to shoot me an email if you are interested in being a part of the select group of individuals that I'll be investing in.
- Got to have dinner with my buddy Dave and his wife, Kim, this evening. Dave does stunning video work and has a little running reel of his latest videos on this site.
- I can't believe its near graduation time again. I told our seniors that the colleges burned down so they have to stick around. It's now the running joke in our ministry. The funny thing is that a couple of students believed me for a split second.
- I just have to say (surprisingly) that OWN is quickly becoming my favorite network. The shows that are currently on the air are so good. I love the Master Class show and there is something about the Behind the Scenes show that I really like.
- I think I really like seeing "the process" that is revealed in the Behind the Scenes show.
- Now there is a show in development called "Visionaries: Inside the Creative Mind" that looks stellar. It premieres June 17th and I can't wait.
- My friend, Doug Fields, is putting on a leadership conference for students that you should really check out.
- I get random direct messages on twitter (from people I don't know) telling me that they are praying for me. I'm so blessed.
- So in case you missed it the David Crowder Band is calling it quits. There must be something new and exciting in the works.
- And Peter Furler has gone solo. I should have expected this.
- There's something about Peter that I must tell you. I have attended scores of Newsboys shows over the years (particularly when I was in radio). It was remarkable to see the change in Peter's life.
- For many years Peter didn't say much. The band just performed. Then one day he opened his mouth and shared the gospel. I must say, Furler delivered one of the best (and clearest) gospel presentations I have ever heard. I hope he doesn't forsake the opportunity (to share) as he moves forward.
- ChurchLeaders.com is giving away a FREE iPad. Please enter since I'm excluded from said contest.
- Wow, I'm getting long-winded here. I better close. More to come...
- Thanks for reading friends! Leave some comments.
- Don't miss the Manic Monday Minute. Get the feed [here]
Labels: Manic Monday Minute