Brand-New Coaching Network!


A few weeks ago I announced my plans launch a coaching network for youth workers who have been in the field for 5 years or less if there was a need for it. The response to that announcement was greater than I anticipated and I got a lot of emails from youth workers who wanted to be a part of it.

I had written out a number of details about what the program would look like and here's what I initially put on paper: I know people want more than a monthly phone call... they like having the one-on-one (life on life) coaching... and they probably don't have a lot of money.

Since those first few thoughts written on a white napkin, I've built some structure to my network and have had my first corporate sponsor sign on to show their support! I'm truly stoked about this... and can't wait to begin.

My coaching network will offer everything you might get from a conference, but it will be a semester long (approximately 6 months). Here are some of the advantages of being a part of my coaching network:
  • I'll be your personal coach and cheerleader for 6 months.
  • You'll get practical guidance and personal counsel.
  • You'll get a weekly phone call with yours truly.
  • You'll get encouraging but constructive feedback.
  • You'll get occasional free books from publishers.
  • You'll get the shared experience with other network participants.
  • You'll get select chat sessions with notable thought-leaders.
  • You'll get other free resources too.
  • ... and other fun surprises.
I'm limiting the network to 12 participants, so you'll want to apply [now].

The application form will be LIVE until Friday, July 8th.
I'll spend one final week carefully reviewing the applications and announce to all applicants who will be participating in the first round of my network on or just after Friday, July 15th.

If you don't need a coach, perhaps you know someone who does. Would you please spread the word for me?

Additionally, if your organization or corporation would like to partner with me to invest in youth workers nationwide please feel free to contact me about becoming a sponsor.

Labels: , ,

2 Responses to “Brand-New Coaching Network!”

  1. # Blogger Rob

    Go Terrace Go. This will be amazing.  

  2. # Anonymous rental mobil elf

    Nice article, thanks for the information.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com