The Brand-New Simply Youth Ministry Show!

I'm pretty stoked to announce my friends, Kurt Johnston & Jake Rutenbar, are starting a brand-new Youth Ministry podcast on August 1st. Awesomesauce.
On Monday there was a live taping of the premiere, which you'll be able to download in iTunes soon & can catch at www.simplyyouthministry.tv. I got to listen in from the waiting room as I was interviewed in a taping for the 2nd show, which will air on August 9th (I think).
Pictured below are Adam McLane, Tim Schmoyer, and yours truly waiting to be interviewed.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Responses to “The Brand-New Simply Youth Ministry Show!”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com