The Top 20 Youth Ministry Blogs

I was shocked to hear that I made Youth Specialties' Top 20 List of Youth Ministry Bloggers this year. This is the third year they have published the list of Top Bloggers and I've successfully managed to stay off the list until this year. ;)

Actually, I was quite honored to make such a fine list. I mean, check out my company. I highly respect each person in the Top 20 and I count it a blessing that I know most of them personally!

2011 Rank / Blog / (2010 Rank):

1. Josh Griffin (4)
2. Mark Oestreicher (2)
3. Tim Schmoyer (3)
4. Adam McLane (5)
5. Youth Specialties Blog (1)
6. Adam Walker Cleaveland (6)
7. Doug Fields (NR)
8. Fuller Youth Institute (13)
9. Jeremy Zach (11)
10. Jonathan McKee (12)
11. Orange Leaders (7)
12. Ian MacDonald (9)
13. Rethinking Youth Ministry (NR)
14. Terrace Crawford (26)
15. Chris Folmsbee (8)
16. Greg Stier (29)
17. Mike King (15)
18. Walt Mueller (10)
19. Kurt Johnston (19)
20. Kenda Creasy Dean (NR)

I also really enjoyed the "
Behind the Scenes of the Top 20" post Adam McLane just published.

What are some blogs you'd like to see in the Top 20 next year?

Labels: , ,

1 Responses to “The Top 20 Youth Ministry Blogs”

  1. # Blogger Ray Hausler

    I've been enjoying the http://youthministry360.com/blog/.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com