One Month Challenge: Carry Your Bible

I love this new initiative Youth Alive is doing. It's called the One Month Challenge... and its to simply ask students to (visibly) carry their Bibles everywhere they go -- the mall, restaurants, school, movie theatres, etc. for one solid month! Can you imagine the conversations that will be had? Can you imagine the impact?

I loved the idea so much that we plan to roll this out in our student ministry this fall. Check out the
video, facebook page, and resource page.

RSS Subscribers: there is video [here]

Labels: , ,

1 Responses to “One Month Challenge: Carry Your Bible”

  1. # Blogger Dnile28

    This is an awesome Challenge, I'm gonna put my kids to the task this October.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com