2 Must-See Videos

I watch a lot of videos in my role as editor for ChurchLeaders.com. I viewed 2 videos recently that really moved me. I'd like to suggest you carve out about 10 hot minutes and watch these.

My friend,
Greg Stier, speaks about the brevity of our time with students. Very moving.

This video about our Father's love made me cry. Very beautiful picture of love.

View these and other videos [here] at ChurchLeaders.com.
If you'd like to contribute videos to my team, please [click here]

Labels: , ,

1 Responses to “2 Must-See Videos”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    The "LOVE" video ... WOW ... thanks for turning on the water-works. Downloading it to use.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com