Win a Copy of The Orphaned Generation!

There has been a lot of talk in the last couple years about the shift in youth ministry and how important the discussion of intergenerational ministry is. My friend, Scott Wilcher, has written a very thought-provoking book titled "The Orphaned Generation" that really needs to enter into this discussion. The book covers 3 pressing questions: 1. Why young people are leaving the church? (2) Why do adults seem to struggle to reach out to young people? and (3) What must we do to reach them and keep them? As you read this book Scott will make you wrestle with your current philosophy of youth ministry and will push you to help bring change to the Church's approach of reaching students.

You can win 1 of 5 autographed copies of his book right here! Just follow the steps below to enter and I'll pick 5 winners at random on Tuesday, August 2nd at 12:00PM (EST).
Here's How to Win:
1. Follow me: If you have a twitter account follow me - @terracecrawford
2. Tweet this: Win a FREE copy of The Orphaned Generation from @terracecrawford, enter here: http://bit.ly/oElpVQ
3. Comment: with your twitter name (so we know you did step one) and what church\city you are from (just for fun).
At 12PM (EST), Tuesday, August 2nd we will choose 5 random winners from the comments & will tweet you!

You can download an excerpt from The Orphaned Generation right [here]
Also, its Scott Wilcher's birthday today! So if you're connected to him (or want to be) make sure you wish him well.

Labels: , , , , ,

10 Responses to “Win a Copy of The Orphaned Generation!”

  1. # Blogger CJ

    Sounds like a great read- so sign me up! I'm on Twitter @youthguy07 and I was already following you. I think I've completed my mission here. Thanks!  

  2. # Blogger Justin

    This should be an excellent read! -@drumdog00  

  3. # Anonymous Ben Zabel

    I will keep a pair of rabbits feet in my underwear until the drawing for luck!!! @zabeltweet  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm in! @DrewPeterson2

    Youth Minister from Antioch Christian Church in Decatur, IL  

  5. # Blogger Derian

    @julihn I'm always looking for books to read  

  6. # Blogger Derian

    @julihn I'm always up for reading new books  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hey terrace. thanks for the offer! working in youth ministry, these are similar questions im asking as i try to draw the older generation closer to the youth. not always easy, but would love a copy of this book to get some ideas. just discovered your blog, so excited to keep up. i live in regina, saskatchewan, canada and work at glen elm church of christ. www.warmwelcome.ca . thanks!

    @btotherock  

  8. # Anonymous Michael

    @mikeullar :) can't wait for the book. If I don't win ill be buying it. I aspire to be a youth pastor and am from Niceville Assembly of God in Niceville, FL but am currently stationed in Washington with the army and attending Mars Hill church :)  

  9. # Anonymous Rachel Blom

    That sure is a book I'd love to read! I'm @youthleadersac (Rachel Blom) from Munich Germany, unfortunately without a 'home church' as of yet, but still searching!  

  10. # Blogger Fitz

    @mcfitzie
    La Croix UMC / Cape Girardeau, MO  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com