This Blogger Has Evacuated - Temporarily

Hurricane Irene (currently Category 2 storm) is scheduled to make landfall tomorrow off the coast of North Carolina. This 600-mile wide storm is headed straight for my area. I've been a bit preoccupied this week in prep for #Irene and hope she decides to take a hike... east. For now, it doesn't look too favorable for us. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers over the next few days. I'll be back soon, here on the blog - Lord willing.

My friend, Freddy Villarreal (a local pastor) decided to warn folks in our area with the church marquee. Check out his message to those who pass by his church:


Follow me on twitter (@terracecrawford) for updates during #HurricaneIrene.

RSS Subscribers: there is video [here]

Labels:

1 Responses to “This Blogger Has Evacuated - Temporarily”

  1. # Anonymous Matt

    Terrance,
    Ur in our prayers. I'm a mile above sea level in Denver if you need a safe place :-). My parents are on the south shore of long island.. within 15 miles of where "The Eye" is going to pass through. (Its better to be west than east of it, but still it could shift a bit and BAM! Lots of my home church friends are running for it now. Keep sayfe and sound...  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com