ChurchLeaders.com Turns One Year Old!

Just a little over a year ago my phone rang while I was in Philadelphia with some of our students. "Hello," I answered. "Hey! It's Marko." Mark Oestreicher was calling to tell me about a new start-up called "ChurchLeaders.com." This 10-year project in the making was about to go live around the world. He had been asked to serve on sort of an advisory board for the project and he knew they were looking for an editor for the Youth Ministry channel and he thought I was the guy for the job. I can't tell you how humbled I was that he thought of me.


Soon after I landed the role with ChurchLeaders and now, one-year later, we're going strong. In fact, we've had over 5.4 million page views on the site. God has done some amazing things through this ministry... and I've been blessed to be a small part of it.

Today ChurchLeaders.com turns one-year old. To celebrate I created the mock front-page you see above. ;) I think I'll have a piece of cake now.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Responses to “ChurchLeaders.com Turns One Year Old!”

  1. # Blogger Matt Murphy

    Congrats Terrance!!! That's a great accomplishment. My blog is turning .5 and has already been through its first full scale redesign. Think its come a long way. Love reading your blog. Have a great weekend

    Matt @mattmurphymswym
    engagingtheshadowsofyouthministry.com  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I visited various websites but the audio quality for audio songs current at
    this website is genuinely superb.

    Also visit my web-site: Myers Briggs Personality Types Relationships  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com