The Simply Show Interview

Really loving the brand-new Simply Youth Ministry Show, featuring my friends Kurt Johnston and Jake Rutenbar. I'd say that even if they had not asked me to be on the show. I thought I'd post the video from Episode #2, where Jake & Kurt interview Tim Schmoyer, Adam McLane and yours truly about communication. Check it...


Subscribe to the Simply Show (Video) podcast [
here]
Subscribe to the Simply Show (Audio) podcast [here]

Labels: , ,

1 Responses to “The Simply Show Interview”

  1. # Anonymous josh robinson

    I enjoyed the podcast! Lots of helpful advice. I hope you are doing well!  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com