Grab FREE MUSIC Right Now! [While Supplies Last!]


I'm very excited to announce the newest sponsor of my Youth Worker Coaching Network... interlinc!

interlinc has been around since the mid 80's and exists to provide youth workers in getting quality Christian music to their students! The staff at interlinc doesn't just talk youth ministry though... many of their staff members serve in youth ministries!

To celebrate the new partnership interlinc is offering ministry leaders 13 Christmas songs for FREE (for a limited time only!). In order to redeem the FREE music all you have to do is call the wonderful folks at interlinc at 800-725-3300 and tell them you're looking for the "Terrace Crawford deal." You will be given a redemption code and will be able to download your music right away! It's just that simple! You must hurry though...operators are standing by! (tee-hee)

I'm stoked about the relaunch to my Coaching Network in January 2012. The last few months of coaching have been very fulfilling for me. If you are a youth worker who has been in the field 5 years or less and need a coach, send me an email (or tweet me @terracecrawford) and I'll contact you with the information!

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “Grab FREE MUSIC Right Now! [While Supplies Last!]”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com