8 Benefits of Joining My Coaching Network

I've nearly finished my first round of coaching and its been a very rewarding experience. I've had a great time providing help to youth workers who have been in the field for 5 years or less.

Perhaps you'd like to join my next group? Let me tell you a bit about it...

My coaching network will offer everything you might get from a conference, but it will be a semester long (approximately 6 months).

Here are
8 benefits of joining my Coaching Network:


1. I'll be your personal coach and cheerleader for 6 months.

2. You'll get practical guidance and personal counsel.
3. You'll get a weekly phone call with yours truly.
4. You'll get encouraging but constructive feedback.
5. You'll get occasional free books from publishers.
6. You'll get the shared experience with other network participants.
7. You'll get chat sessions with notable thought-leaders.
8. You'll get other free resources too.... and other fun surprises!

I'm limiting the network to only 10 participants, so you'll want to apply [now]!


The application form will be LIVE until Friday, January 20th.

I'll carefully review the applications and announce to all applicants who will be participating in the first round of my network on or just after Friday, January 20th.


If you don't need a coach, perhaps you know someone who does. Would you please spread the word for me?

Additionally, if your organization or corporation would like to partner with me to invest in youth workers nationwide please feel free to
contact me about becoming a sponsor.


RSS Subscribers: there is video [here]

Labels: , , ,

1 Responses to “8 Benefits of Joining My Coaching Network”

  1. # Blogger Haroon Aslam

    ITS REALY NICE.
    http://fashionpoint007.blogspot.com/  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com