Site Shout: DNOWONLINE.com

My friends at YM360 produce great curriculum for Youth Ministry. A few short months ago I heard about a new site they were working on to help youth workers create Disciple Now Weekends and I couldn't wait to see what developed because I knew this would be such a great resource for youth ministry!

Here's the scoop: YM360 has teamed up with LeaderTreks to create DNOWONLINE.com, a comprehensive solution for your Disciple Now or Weekend Retreat needs.

DNOWONLINE.com is loaded with so many features -- large group outlines, small group lessons, videos you can use, incredible student resources, online video training for your facilitators and instructions to lead you step-by-step in how to use the site.

The past two weeks I spent some time tooling around the site and I really like what I see! The curriculum is great... the site is user-friendly...there are a number of resources to help pull off just about any retreat weekend I'm planning... and its affordable too! This is a no-brainer ... sign.me.up!

Check out
this video and then head over to DNOWONLINE.com to try it out for yourself.


RSS subscribers: there is [video] here.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Responses to “Site Shout: DNOWONLINE.com”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com