Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • Its the Manic Monday Minute.
  • I'm back home and grateful to be off the road.
  • ...although I'll be back in South Carolina in two weeks.
  • I have a wedding to attend. My cousin, Hanna, is getting married.
  • Looking forward to seeing my family!
  • Had great services yesterday. Mostly paying tribute to God for the mission work in Ohio completed last week.
  • Lots of testimonies, pictures, etc... all shared in celebration.
  • One thing I did not report on the blog last week is that my pastor and his wife were involved in a car accident on the very first day we were on the worksites in Ohio. Fortunately they were safe and minimal damage was done to their vehicle.
  • At the end of our AM service (yesterday) one of the coolest children eva, named Susanna (who loves her some Hannah Montana), shared with the congregation about her decision to accept Jesus Christ. It was awesome.
  • Had fun on twitter today.
  • I joked people who name drop.
  • I do it too... but its funny to me how many people do it. Watch. Take notice.
  • Today I thought I'd be funny and say that I was iChatting with @Rick Warren and @Bono and that I was on the phone with @BillyGraham.
  • How bout the all new Facebook?
  • I wasn't expecting that change.
  • It was kind of overwhelming for me so I chose to switch back to the old format. I don't really camp out on facebook anyway. I mostly sign on, check messages and get outta dodge.
  • Been reading up on Seth Godin's Triiibes.com.
  • Haven't gotten an invite but hope to soon! C'mon Godin... don't let me down. :-)
  • Debating on whether or not to get a haircut.
  • Thank God for my friends. Had a couple of long chats with two of them between yesterday and today. I needed to get a lot off my chest. They didn't have any answers for me but were compassionate nonetheless.
  • I need a series of writing on the wall experiences. Anybody wid me?
  • Attended a deacon's meeting late today. We spent a lot of time in prayer. We focused on missions and people who are hurting in our congregation. Very moving.
  • Just read a little Blue Like Jazz. Great book!
  • Sad to hear of Morgan Freeman's accident today. I love seeing that guy in movies.
  • I returned from Ohio to find my office in disarray. I actually think I am the one who left it that way... so I'm not blame-shifting.
  • Is this your very first time on my site? If so, leave a comment with a link back to your blog or email. I've got something special up my sleeve for you.
  • Ok, I've gotta peace out.
  • Lots of meetings tomorrow!

     Subscribe here to the RSS Feed.

    Labels:

  • 0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com