Suds in this Tub (Love in this Club Remix)

My friend, Ben Arment, shared the talents of Dustin Ah Kuoi with his blog readers today. Dustin leads worship at 12 Stone Church on the side and according to Ben is funnier than almost any human alive. He creates parodies of popular Top 40 songs in his spare time, and they're nearly dead-on impressions of the original. Here's Usher's Love in this Club redone as Suds in this Tub.

Click here to check out the rest of his work. I especially like Hairy Back, a parody of Timberlake's Sexy Back. I was also tempted to post the work of a young lady I ran across on the internet yesterday who made a music video parody of I Kissed a Girl and I Liked it (a song that I can't stand), which she titled I Kissed a Dog and I Liked it. Very creative and funny but a little too scandalous to post here.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Responses to “Suds in this Tub (Love in this Club Remix)”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com