Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • This is the Manic Monday Minute
  • Is it a new week already? I enjoyed this weekend so much I'm not ready for the week...
  • Concert, time with friends, a brief down time and awesome weekend services!
  • Our services were incredible yesterday. We had only one service and it was a special commitment service.
  • We asked our people to make their commitments towards our stewardship campaign... and I've heard that our people came through in a HUGE way. Can't wait till November 22nd when we make the big announcement!
  • Got some bad news in our family this week. My mother has been diagnosed with breast cancer. We'd all appreciate your prayers. I'd be down with you adding her (Rita Howell) to your prayer list.
  • Looks like its early stages (so that's good)... but its an excruciating process as I understand it.
  • This past week was an emotional roller coaster.
  • I've appreciated the support from family & friends the last few days.
  • Enjoyed seeing Casting Crowns and Matt Redman in concert on Friday.
  • A good friend hooked me up with backstage passes.
  • #GoodTimes.
  • Haven't spent much time on google wave. Maybe my invite was sent in vain?
  • Preparing to speak this weekend at Crossroads.
  • If you haven't clicked to become a fan on Facebook yet, you can do so [here]
  • I got a call earlier this evening from "2007." Literally, the YEAR was on my caller ID.
  • I'm gonna do a whole post on this one. It was f-r-e-a-k-y!
  • Shipped some resources out to youth workers today. One package even went down under. Thats right, Australia!
  • Ugh. I need a new battery for my MAC.
  • I'm about to eat a scoop of Rocky Road icecream. Can't wait to finish this post...
  • Also speaking this weekend at a breakfast gathering for men. Should be fun.
  • I cannot wait till Christmas. Spending it in the big S-C.
  • I accidentally ran my chapstick through the dryer earlier today. That was a hot mess.
  • Funny post by Jon Acuff over at SCL titled "Youth Group Rules."
  • I'm a little uptight about the healthcare bill that just passed. I am skeptical of many of our politicians.... just sayin.
  • My birthday is right around the corner... 20 days away in fact.
  • Watched a riveting interview with Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield the other day. It was their first face-to-face interview since Tyson tried to chew off Holyfield's ear. It was a great testimony of forgiveness.
  • I'm all registered and ready to go to S-Y-M-C in Chitown. Hope to see you there.
  • Learned recently about "Forever" stamps. I think I was the only one in North America that didn't know about it. I'll never buy any other stamps again.
  • Weather was PERFECT on Sunday. I mean, PERFECT.
  • Today wasn't bad either.
  • I love Simply's current "Buy 1, Give 1" campaign. Check [this] out...
  • Let it simmer folks... all week.
  • I'll see you next time.


  • Labels:

    1 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger JamesRock7

      Ok.

      I'll be praying for your mother. Hopefully for you, they detected the cancer at early stages. About a month ago, doctors discovered a tumor of 10 cm diameter in my grandmother kidney and it has 3 years... this cancer cannot be operated, because she is diabetic, hypertensive and she could die in that operation, of after that. So, we have to take care of her, because if she falls and hits her kidney, it could be a very bad problem.... so, we hope she lives her last days happily.

      So, please, pray for she... (Graciela Álvarez). I'll be praying for your mother.

      Blessings!!  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com