Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute
  • Whew! Busy week-end.
  • Spent the weekend with students on a retreat.
  • Had a great time hanging with them on a ranch.
  • I'm not a cowboy but I had fun getting away.
  • Our theme for the weekend was "Punk'd."
  • It was awesome seeing God move through our group and students make decisions.
  • Weather was damp & cold the entire weekend but it didn't interfere with our good time!
  • I keep going from hot to cold in my house. I can't seem to get my temp regulated. Urrgh.
  • Yesterday was the first day I turned on the heat.
  • Speaking of... this twitter post made me say [ouch]
  • Tony Nolan and I had a little twitter exchange today about twitter. It was pretty funny.
  • You can see Tony this year on the WinterJam Tour.
  • Follow my daily musings on twitter.
  • I've had "Nobody Said It Was Easy" by Coldplay in my head this weekend. If I had a nickle for everytime I've sung it...
  • Every week seems to offer a different song. What is the song stuck in your head right now?
  • Working on a blogger meet-up for my area for February 2010. It's gonna rock.
  • Been extremely busy lately with our stewardship campaign.
  • Was on the way home from our leadership meeting this evening (around 8.30PM) and saw two mormons biking through the intersection. Why don't we have the same dedication in sharing our faith as they do?
  • Just watched the trailer for this movie that was made by a youth pastor.
  • I visited a number of blogs today. Most of them haven't been updated since mid-September. FYI - I don't plan on going anywhere. Thanks for reading!

  • Labels:

    1 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Unknown

      definitely "second chance" by shinedown!!!  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com