How Church Growth Happens

We enable experiences and interactions that leave our people saying:
I love my church

So they’ll tell their friends:
You’ve got to come check out my church

The friends come.
We worship Jesus and preach the Gospel with excellence.

The friends leave saying:
I really like this church

Inspiring them to come back again and again until they say:
I love my church

And tell their friends:
You’ve got to come check out my church…

(from a blog post written by Steven Furtick)

Labels: , ,

1 Responses to “How Church Growth Happens”

  1. # Anonymous Jimmy Doyle

    sounds more like "how church swap happens while the church continues to shrink".

    You left out a stage:

    "I've been to all _these_ churches, now what...?"  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com