Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute
  • Great weekend services at Crossroads. We're in a new series called "Picking up the Pieces."
  • I surprised a lot of people by my attire this weekend. I wore overalls.
  • Here is a pic someone captured with their cell phone in the audience.
  • Watched the Emmys last night. Thought the show was just okay. Was a little disappointed in this year's installment.
  • I was just cast to the role of "Joseph" in a drama at our church. Should be fun. I haven't used my acting skills in a while.
  • Follow my daily musings on twitter.
  • p90x along with b90x is insane.
  • Got an email today asking me to write a chapter in a new book. Great opportunity.
  • Weather was awesome today.
  • Got retweeted by Rick Warren the other day after a comment I made about all his book covers. I thought it was pretty crazy he has over 2,300 to choose from for his new project.
  • Editors note: although the retweet doesn't appear now in his twitter feed. did he delete it? i promise, i'm not hallucenating.
  • Youth workers, did you see this deal from Church Art Works?
  • So I just added the meatball movie to my "must see" list... after hearing more about it. I honestly thought it was some sort of joke until this weekend (because I still haven't seen a preview for it)
  • I'm looking for some new blogs to read. Some of my favorite bloggers aren't blogging at all these days.
  • Praying for a few miracles right now.
  • Just mailed out some resources to a couple of leaders earlier today.
  • Watching Barack Obama on the Late Show before bed.
  • Peace out America.
  • Labels:

    1 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Brittany

      I saw your retweet! You're not crazy! Ha ha! Check out journeyguy.com. He was my bcm minister in college then he planted a church in the same town. Now he's moved to Blacksburg, VA to pastor Northstar Church.  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com