Church on the Vegas Strip

My friend, Vince Antonucci, is planting a church on the Las Vegas strip.  This is the same guy who planted a church in a bar that I told you about last year.   I love Vince's passion for those far from God.  Check out this vid and hear his heart and vision for this church. 


So Vince is praying for 500 people to give $100 over the next 100 days to help start this church.   Check out [this site] and prayerfully consider becoming a Verve Venture Capitalist. You can also follow Vince's journey on his blog [here]

RSS Subscribers: There is video here.

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “Church on the Vegas Strip”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com