Tweet Peep (worth the follow)

I love twitter. I've met some incredible people (actually, scores of them) on twitter. It's a wonderful place to network. I met Michael Rothermel nearly a year ago when I tuned into a Live YM podcast that my good friend Tim Schmoyer hosts. Michael was the featured guest that day. The dude is a photographer, musician and blogger... and he's only 17 years old.   This is a photo I snagged from his gallery.

Michael inspires me. This is one of the reasons I follow him on twitter. I appreciate his craft and the way he is using his talents for the Kingdom.  I speak to teens all the time about how they can make a difference in this world -- even at a young age.  Michael (to me) is a great example of that.   

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “Tweet Peep (worth the follow)”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com