Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute
  • Awesome weekend.
  • Surprise visit by an aunt & uncle. Enjoyed spending some time with them.
  • Follow my daily musings on twitter.
  • If you aren't following me, you'll want to start. Over the next 2 days I'll be giving away a few things only on twitter.
  • I've been getting lots of mail in the mail-bag lately. I'll have to share a few here on the blog.
  • Love these man-bags, especially "messenger 3."
  • Went to a race on Saturday evening. I'm not a racing fan... but I had fun.
  • Gearing up for a weekend with students on a retreat.
  • Loved this vid about a 92-year-old grandmother who shared her faith with a robber.
  • One of my students told me a joke.
  • Didn't get to attend #cat09 as I had hoped last week. One friend took the liberty of texting me every time I missed something. I deleted them from my friend's list after that. [that's cold]
  • My schedule is slammed for October.
  • Watched a special on the production behind the MTV VMAs yesterday. I was floored by all the work that goes into the show.
  • A publishing company just asked me to join their team of writers. Awesomeness.
  • Found out yesterday that 2 of my former classmates passed away recently. Very shocking, considering we are the same ages.
  • Little chilly lately. I'm loving it.
  • Working on a blogger meet-up for my area for February 2010. It's gonna rock.
  • Working on rebranding our ministry. I'm STOKED over the latest designs.
  • Booking 2010 dates. Like now.
  • I like the new Miley Cyrus song "Party in the USA" (don't judge me)
  • Crawford out.
  • Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com