Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • This is the Manic Monday Minute
  • Last week was quite the ride folks. Quite the ride!
  • Our area was slammed with a NOR'easter (storm) for several days on end.
  • Lots of flooding & damage to our area.
  • I was fortunate to not have any damage to my home... but folks minutes from me were under water.
  • Just before the storm hit my family came to town.
  • It was so wonderful to spend a few days with them even though the weather didn't cooperate.
  • We saw Jim Carrey's The Christmas Carol on the IMAX together.
  • Maybe its just me... but children's films are starting to get darker... and darker... and more horror-like.
  • My intern turned me onto a band he recently heard in concert. Young, talented artists... Check out their track 1 Corinthians 13. Lead singer has a killer voice.
  • A good friend sent me a Google Voice invite. It apparently got lost in cyber space somewhere. Hmm... where do google invites hang out?
  • Enjoyed speaking at a men's gathering on Saturday. I'm always stoked to see men who are growing in their faith!
  • Spoke a message I titled "Yes He Can" in our weekend services at Crossroads.
  • I was touched by several stories from people who were moved by the spirit in our services on Sunday. Awesome to see God at work...
  • If you haven't clicked to become a fan on Facebook yet, you can do so [here]
  • Sarah Palin's book is due out tomorrow (on my sister's birthday - Happy Birthday Sis! =) and I've heard its already made the best-seller list. I was able to get my hands on an exerpt of the book and its quite the interesting read. Its a real tell-all kinda book.
  • Soon to interview a few innovative leaders. I can't wait!
  • I'm simply amazed at some wonderful new friends God has brought into my life through social networking. I treasure these friendships already. Whoever said Twitter or Facebook should be banned from the planet needs to get a clue.
  • Got my first birthday card & present over the weekend. My birthday is right around de corner.
  • Watched Lie to Me for the first time this past week at the recommendation of my tweet peeps. I loved it! I'm hooked.
  • I love Simply's current "Buy 1, Give 1" campaign. Check [this] out...
  • Was tempted to buy Sting's Christmas album today at Starbucks and they were sold out.
  • Until next post.


  • Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com