Thoughts on A Christmas Carol...

This vid is hawt! This Christmas Granger will be leveraging the topics in Dickens' classic A Christmas Carol for a special teaching series. The December series will focus on recovery from their past, making a difference in the present, and deciding on a purposeful future.


Speaking of a Christmas Carol, I just saw the movie last week in IMAX. The movie was very well done... but a little overplayed & dark in some parts. I'd be cautious to let small children watch it. However, Granger's production - following their series - I can highly recommend. =)

What does your church have planned for Christmas?
RSS Subscribers: there is video [here]

Labels: , , , ,

2 Responses to “Thoughts on A Christmas Carol...”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    did not feel that it was TOO dark. I mean the guy does go back and see everything bad about his past AND DEATH. I mean the Disney one with McDuck scared me when I was a kid. It's kind of a creepy Halloween/Christmas story. The best part was the end when he sings with the group of people outside the church.  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Stewart - I thought it was a bit dark in some places... and could be scary for small children. In fact, I even looked around during those times to see if children were crying.

    ... and I also loved when scrooge sang with the carolers too!

    //TC//  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com