This is What Has Made Me Pretty Famous

I was giving some thought about an upcoming talk I'm preparing to give to students on the subject of Heaven and then I viewed this video online where a guy sings about how he's "looking for a city." This may inspire you like it did me. Ha!


My favorite line: "This is what has made me pretty famous." I've been walking around the office all morning quoting that one line over and over again after I do just about anything.


RSS Subscribers: there is video [here]

Labels: , , ,

11 Responses to “This is What Has Made Me Pretty Famous”

  1. # Anonymous Ben Read

    Dang, I imagine that might have been good had the jerk piano player not messed him up at the beginning.  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    THAT PIANO PLAYER IS SO FIRED!!!

    //TC//  

  3. # Blogger algibson

    I love how it starts...so professional  

  4. # Blogger Unknown

    Whatever man. I'm booking this guy for my next retreat. Do you have his number? We're calling the weeking, "Pretty Famous" weekend, complete with t-shirts with his likeness. I'm pumped!  

  5. # Blogger Unknown

    Whatever man. I'm booking this guy for my next retreat. Do you have his number? We're calling the weeking, "Pretty Famous" weekend, complete with t-shirts with his likeness. I'm pumped!  

  6. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Chris - No way! Man, this video would be perrrfect. Ha.

    I don't know that you could get him. He's probably booked solid!

    //TC//  

  7. # Blogger Mook

    Too funny!  

  8. # Blogger Tim and Sheryl

    Terrace the person that booked this guy should be fired!!!!  

  9. # Blogger Author

    Love your blog, super interesting!

    thehowdoiblog.blogspot.com  

  10. # Blogger Jeff Stapleton

    My favorite is "Every since then, we've had competitions, I wore him out. Not to make me look good or anything, but thats what happened."

    He's so modest :)  

  11. # Blogger Atta Rehman

    Subkuch.pk deals only in brand products in which we are trying our best to give the customer reasonable price and get the product at your door step..  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com