Going Social Website Launched!


This Monday, September 17th, my new book, Going Social releases!  I'm happy to announce that the website for the book is now LIVE!   Go to www.goingsocialbook.net and check it out!   You can read the latest reviews, get the latest news & events, and even pre-order your copy of the book!

Share this with your friends... and make sure to LIKE the #GoingSocial page on Facebook and Follow #GoingSocial on Twitter!  Thank you for your support.

1 Responses to “Going Social Website Launched!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if
    I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.

    I wish to read even more things about it!

    My homepage; http://musicblowsmeup.com/  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com