Check Out This Great Resource Site!



My friends at YouthMinistry360.com come up with some of the very best curriculum and other resources for youth workers -- and I'm not just saying that.   I truly believe (and use!) their stuff!


Take 5 minutes and click this link to check out their brand-new website that just launched recently. 


Here are some of the new features of the site:

  • A new YM360 Store where you can order products that fit your needs! (Did I mention they have the some of the very best curriculum I've seen?)
  • Live Chat customer service (these people are really nice too!)
  • A redesigned blog -- (I love their daily posts and I always enjoy the Flashback Fridays.  Check out the post from today.  I got a mention in there!)
  • ... and more!
Here's a live shot from the site I took just moments ago:

OK -- seriously... go [here] now.   And if you talk to the gang at YM360, tell 'em I sent you there.  You can tell them you're my best friend.

1 Responses to “Check Out This Great Resource Site!”

  1. # Blogger new life serena

    Blackhawks Jerseys is great seller buy again from any day A+++++

    Nike nfl Jerseys Rare item, fast shipping, five stars, thanks much!

    lunettesdesoleilparis.fr great seller. recommend to all.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com