Do You Need a Youth Ministry Coach?

I recently announced that I would be kicking off my next Youth Worker Coaching Network Group and included 8 benefits to joining me for the 6-month experience. 

A number of youth pastors are just finishing up their 6-months with me and I'm happy to say they have enjoyed the experience (it's mutual, really!).   I could sit here and tell you stories of how God seemed to orchestrate youth pastors (who are only in their first few years of ministry) hearing about the Youth Worker Coaching Network, applying to join, and then share a bit about their takeaways... but nah, I'd rather you hear it from their mouths!

Meet Drew Peterson.  Drew is a sharp, young leader in Illinois.  He's been in the youth pastorate less than 5 years and he saw the need for coach. He wanted someone to come alongside him and help him for 6 months. So he applied to my Coaching Network and the rest is... history!   Drew & I are friends now and according to him, he's in a much better place in ministry after having participated in my network.

Listen to him tell his story... then go apply to join me for a round of Youth Ministry Coaching this Fall!  I promise, you won't regret it. 


Still not convinced?  Watch this video of some other youth workers/pastors who have been through the experience [here]

If you don't need a coach, perhaps you know someone who does?   Please pass a link to this post on to them.  Applications are being accepted through this Friday, August 10th!  Apply [here] now.

0 Responses to “Do You Need a Youth Ministry Coach?”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com