Hurry-- Get Your FREE AUTOGRAPHED COPY of Going Social

I spoke with a church leader just a few days ago who asked me if I would send a copy of my book to his pastor for him. I asked him why he wouldn't just get a copy of the book himself and just give it to him as a gift. He replied, "My pastor isn't into social media." He continued, "...but if you send him an autographed copy he might just read it." 


I want to get my book into the hands of leaders who need to hear the message of Going Social. It's about connecting with people where they are already gathering--online, through social media. Corporations recognize the power of social media and are leveraging it through mediums such as Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. Why can't churches do the same thing? Christianity has the greatest message to deliver, yet churches struggle to share it. In this book I help uncover reasons why ministry leaders may resist using social media (just like my friend's boss I told you about) and I dispel some of the myths surrounding it. Additionally, I offer a step-by-step guide to getting started and provide real-life examples of ministries (and ministry leaders) who are using social media in powerful ways. This book is really for any leader whether you are a Pastor, Youth Pastor, Children's Pastor, Outreach Pastor, Small Group Leader -- or really any leader wanting to learn how to use social media to connect with others  -- you will benefit from this book!

For the next two days I am going to do something unprecedented. I am going to send you an AUTOGRAPHED COPY of my book, Going Social, as a free gift for your donation of $10 or more here on my site!  Just click the "DONATE" icon in the sidebar, make a donation of $10 or more and I'll send you a copy (autographed!) in the mail just after my book releases on September 01. I'm giving you a significant savings off the retail price (nearly half off!) for helping me spread the word about the book and get this resource into the hands of as many leaders as possible! With your help, I know it is possible.  Go ahead... secure your copy today (or before Thursday, July 26, 2012 at midnight!)!

**If you are interested in ordering multiple copies for your staff or friends (@ the $10 rate) contact me .

Here's what other leaders are saying about Going Social [click to read reviews]. LIKE! #GoingSocial on Facebook, Follow #GoingSocial on Twitter!

3 Responses to “Hurry-- Get Your FREE AUTOGRAPHED COPY of Going Social”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    What a great deal! I can't wait to get my copy :)  

  2. # Anonymous plumbing

    Social media is the fastest and easiest way to connect people. Most people are get in into social even those little kids knows how to use this. That's why most entrepreneur used this as part of their marketing strategy.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hello!,I loѵe your ωriting ѕo a lot! propoгtion
    we kеep up a cοrrespοndence mοre apprохіmаtеly your
    pоst on AOL? I require an exреrt in
    this house to unravel my pгοblеm. Maybe that's you! Looking ahead to see you.

    Look into my web page: Lloyd Irvin  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com