Animation Posters

I ran across an anti-bullying site the other day where you can create your own animation posters. I immediately thought of how I could use them for my own purposes.  :-)  
I created the generic picture, plugged it into Keynote, and created my own speech bubble. Animated posters in just minutes.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Responses to “Animation Posters”

  1. # Blogger Dave Daniels

    I would check out www.bitstrips.com personally!!  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Dave - yea, thats a cool one too. Thanks for the mention.

    /TC/  

  3. # Anonymous adambarnett

    Hey bro - just had some time in an internet cafe in the Philippines and wanted to check things out on your site from around the world.

    keep up the good work...  

  4. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Adam - Very cool bro! Hope your excursion or should I say mission? continues to go well.

    /TC/  

  5. # Blogger Jesse Watkins

    That is sweet! I love little creative tools like this.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com