Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute
  • Man was it Manic too!
  • This was moving weekend for me. I am officially wiped out.
  • I had some great help though. We pulled it off without a hitch. Actually, there may have been a hitch involved. and a uHaul truck.
  • You never realize how meaningless your stuff is until you go to move it.
  • Lets just say that I am now clutter-free. I'm loving it too.
  • Sunday services were off-the-chain.
  • They were the best (I've experienced) services yet!
  • I think it was so incredible because of all the creative elements involved (lighting, dance, drums, scripture reading, etc). Definitely a palm Sunday service to remember.
  • We are working on some cool stuff for this Sunday too. Its Easter!
  • We have some very cool Easter plans.
  • Our creative team is also working hard on an alternative worship experience for Saturday evening too. It is going to be incredible. If you want to check it out and are near our area, email me for more info.
  • Had a great student service on Sunday evening too. Our youth ministry band broke out in "Too Late to Apologize" at one point - we had fun.
  • Just got an advanced copy of Jud Wilhite's new book "Eyes Wide Open." Can't wait to blog about it.
  • Went to a wedding on Saturday in the middle of my big move. It was a very nice ceremony.
  • One of my favorite highlights was the bride's mother (and our office manager) & her closest friends doing a song from Mama-Mia. It was pretty hilarious.
  • Praying for my friend who interviewed with a church last week. Haven't heard an update.
  • I keep getting emails from people on the job-hunt. Considering starting a job board at some point. I'm happy to help hunt these workers find positions...
  • Been selling a few things on Craigslist and eBay lately. I could get into this.
  • Haven't joined the Y yet.
  • Had a great time at Leadership Community tonight. Pastor Chuck spoke on 6 Leadership Principles he got from Rick Warren. Very good stuff.
  • Chuck told the church about a cool email he got from one of our first-time guests last week. The email said "your church doesn't seem religious at all and exalts Jesus at the same time." They found it refreshing and returned this past Sunday. I loved it.
  • American Idol - starting to disappoint me. All I'm saying is the blind boy from Alabama needs to go. I believe he has talent but not top-ten worthy.
  • My poor car has run ragged during this move. I'm praying for it.
  • Can't get the song God of this City out of my head. Thats a good thing.
  • Weather was great today. I wanted to be out on the beach.
  • Have a friend (from Connecticut) coming to visit in a couple of weeks. I cannot wait.
  • Weather was beautiful today. Felt grreeat. Hoping for the same temp the rest of the week.
  • Crawford iz out.
  • Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com