Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • This is the Manic Monday Minute
  • It's raining out.
  • Sooo.... here's the skinny.
  • Sunday we had a great weekend services at Crossroads but something interesting happened before the kickoff.
  • As our lead volunteers were beginning to unload our storage sheds on our campus they noticed that the sheds had been broken into.
  • Long story short, we called the police and they came out to take a report.
  • Before the police left the scene we noticed some spray paint on one of the sheds and inside sat a can where the nozzle had been broken off. Had the can not been broken the thieves would have taken their vandalism a few steps further...
  • Sooo... I proceeded to pick up the spray can. What a dumb move.
  • I won't say anymore... but one of the staffers immediately said "Uh... Terrace, don't you ever watch CSI?" [ha]
  • Oh well. The sherriff has my info now too.
  • By the way, the sherriff was asking lots of interesting questions. So I added to their list.
  • I said to the officer "do you also want to know what I had for thanksgiving?" I cracked 'em up.
  • It's a Christmas miracle they didn't take me downtown...
  • Speaking of Christmas, we're in the middle of final arrangements for our celebration.
  • If you haven't clicked to become a fan on Facebook yet, you can do so [here]
  • If you win free resources from me (though this site, my twitter, or my fan page on facebook) over the next couple of weeks you might receive some extra goodies courtesy of Group & Simply. =) I included some of these freebies in my last round of giveaways and have a number of them left. Follow to win.
  • So my b-day is toomarroohh. The b-day greetings are already rollin in ... I'm ready to celebrate.
  • Had some wings last night at one of my favorite places.
  • Watched the Steelers & Ravens game.
  • I'm trying to decide if I'm on Team Jacob or Team Edward. Just kidding! Who cares.
  • I've heard this movie Blindside is good. I'm gonna see it soon.
  • Latest song in my head: Fireflies by Owl City
  • Great article about Owl City [here]
  • Got the scoopie on a big name celebrity coming to town soon. Unfortunately my lips have to be sealed until late December. =(
  • Asked this question on twitter. 98% of the people I surveyed said "NO." I agree. =)
  • I've read quite a number of the articles & responses on the fallout over the Deadly Viper book that was recently published. I think this whole thing is rather sad and incredibly disappointing.
  • With that said, Mike & Jud have created a [new site] that is soon to launch - People of the Second Chance. I'm excited to see great things happen through this new creation.
  • Until tomorrow.




  • Labels:



     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com