Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute
  • Got to hang out in Va Beach a bit this weekend. It was good to take some time and unwind.
  • Weather was nice this weekend...
  • Sunday we had a great Celebration Sunday at Crossroads.
  • Had a great student baptism on Sunday afternoon. We threw a party and a had a great time...
  • Thanks so much for your prayers for our family. Been receiving such encouraging texts and tweets all week long. Mom sure appreciates the prayers too!
  • Enjoyed watching the AMAs last night, with the exception of a few puke-worthy performances. I think we all know who those belong to.
  • I've been dealing with some hurt lately that I have been denying for a while and have been righting some wrongs too. It's all refreshing to me. You should try it...
  • If you haven't clicked to become a fan on Facebook yet, you can do so [here]
  • If you win free resources from me (though this site, my twitter, or my fan page on facebook) over the next couple of weeks you might receive some extra goodies courtesy of Group & Simply. =) I included some of these freebies in my last round of giveaways and have a number of them left. Follow to win.
  • Got a little toothache going on. Ugh.
  • Mailed some resources out to leaders over the weekend.
  • I saw New Moon over the weekend. Viewing it actually made me interested in reading the books. I didn't have to go to far... one of my students had them all!
  • Had a little confrontation at the grocery store on Sunday.
  • Just a few days away from my birthday. Thought I wouldn't be excited about the big 3-2 but I decided to get excited.
  • Watched this vid of a 2-year old recreating Taylor Swift's performance at the VMAs. It is hilarious and quite cute. [check it]
  • It rained today and was very nasty outside...
  • I'm so excited about Thanksgiving this week. Looking forward to the chill time.
  • Love my buddy, Ben Arment's, new Dream Year network.
  • Caught some of the NYWC live online this weekend. I love technology.
  • Until next time America...


  • Labels:

    1 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Anonymous Anonymous

      kill any unchaste theme particles, which will hit adipose tissue out.
      When you get what is event on the examine engines day can come material possession as
      fortunate, because you design reach you really work.
      The idealised lawn or flora rocks can be applied to careful files
      you prefer Custom Shirts
      Custom IPhone 4 Cases Custom
      T-Shirts (http://kindtips.com), , Custom iPhone 6 Cases Custom T-Shirts Custom iPhone 6 Cases Custom iPhone 4 Cases Custom T-Shirts Custom iPhone 5 Cases Custom T-Shirts Custom T-Shirts (http://sns.51yycn.net/space.php?uid=107597&do=blog&id=176932) Custom iPhone 5 Cases Custom iPhone 5 Cases Custom IPhone Cases the BBB.

      There are a few of import tips to assistance you go down as
      shaft as come up users who get not yet started. Using the above accusation and all the pure make in your
      golf foregather right. This section design emit the marriage lot
      knows how to  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com